- North America
- South Korea
Join the Samsung Developer Program for an evening of fun, food and networking, as we celebrate International Women’s Day!
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Be one of the first to get hands on with the new Galaxy Watch Active!
- Hear from our Samsung Developer Program team and learn about upcoming workshops for Women Coders and Designers.
- Take our Wearable App Challenge for a chance to win your very own Galaxy Watch!
- Talk with the women from our internal Samsung WiSE (Women in Samsung Electronics) Group!
- Meet our Samsung Talent Team and hear about career opportunities at Samsung!
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Conversational Interaction Conference emphasizes delivering usable insights on
- The state of the underlying NLU and speech recognition technology available for commercial use
- Tools and services that help companies use conversational technology
- Case studies of deployments
- Best practices for successful use of NLU technology
- Creating a flexible conversation, rather than an overly structured and non-intuitive challenge.
Join John Alioto, Chief Evangelists, Viv Labs / Samsung Electronics, for a session on Monday, March 11 at 4:30pm.
The Game Developers Conference (GDC) is the world’s largest professional game industry event.
GDC brings together 28,000 attendees to exchange ideas and shape the future of the industry with five days of education, inspiration, and networking at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco.
Attendees include programmers, artists, producers, game designers, audio professionals, business decision-makers and others involved in the development of interactive games and immersive experiences.
Visit Samsung at our booth or catch us at one of the many sessions we’re participating in to learn more about Galaxy GameDev.
Join the Samsung Developer Program, in conjunction with Women of Wearables, for an exciting panel dedicated to Samsung’s new Galaxy wearables! Learn more about the people behind Samsung’s most innovative products and about great opportunities to get your wearable app design featured. Food and refreshments will be available.
Attendees can look forward to the following:
· Be one of the first to get hands on with the new Galaxy Watch Active
· Meet our Samsung Development Program team and learn about career opportunities at Samsung
· Hear about our Wearable App Challenge for a chance to win your very
own Galaxy Watch!
Come learn from a Certification Systems Engineer at Samsung SmartThings, Sean Buizer, about the Works With SmartThings Program and the Connected With SmartThings Program emphasizing the simplicity of joining the SmartThings’ ecosystem through ST Schema.
If you are interested in cloud-connected device integration for connected devices, this event is for you.
A Galaxy watch will be given away + pizza and wine will be provided.