- North America
- South Korea
MIT DC Grand Hack 2019
The MIT Grand Hack is coming to the Samsung Solutions Center in Washington D.C.! This is the weekend to brainstorm and build innovative solutions with hundreds of like-minded engineers, clinicians, designers, developers and business people. Within the multi-theme event, there is sure to be a healthcare challenge for everyone!
Samsung Galaxy UNPACKED 2019: The Next Galaxy
On August 7, 2019, Samsung Electronics will unveil new devices designed to take the Galaxy ecosystem’s connectivity to the next level.
Samsung Presents Growth & Innovation in the Wearables Device Market
Join San Francisco Women in Tech for an exclusive event with Samsung!
Doors open at 6:30pm, and the event content will start at 7:00pm with a panel followed by wearables presentations, technical insights and product demonstrations. Attendees can expect to:
· See what’s new with Samsung in the wearable space
· Hear from a panel of experts on trending topics in the health and wearables space
· Get hands on with the latest Samsung wearable devices including the Galaxy Watch and Galaxy Watch Active
· Share your insights and use cases with wearables
· Meet some of Samsung’s top partners in wearables
· Learn about business opportunities with Samsung in wearables
· Network with Product Teams, Business Development Teams and the Samsung Developer Program
· Meet with Samsung Talent Team and learn about career opportunities at Samsung
Join Samsung Developer Program and Samsung XR for two days of elevating the art of game making and creating a place to share, debate and learn at PAX Dev.