Since the release of Galaxy Watch Designer 1.7, the Gear S2 watch is no longer supported. This has caused many apps to be rejected by the review team when publishing to the Galaxy Store.
When uploading your watch face app to Seller Office you must now deselect all S2 devices within the Supported Devices. After uploading your binary file, the S2 devices can either be deselected individually from the list of 1,300+ device combinations, or selected all at once by following the steps below:
- Click the red number next to Selected Device(s) to open the Detailed Device Settings dialog box. This number represents the selected Samsung devices that your app will be compatible with.
- Type Gear S2 in the search field to list all of the selected S2 devices.
- Uncheck Select All within the Device Group to deselect all S2 devices.
- Click Save.
- Click OK to close the WPC Notice.
- Click the Save button prior to submitting your app.
Now that the S2 devices are no longer selected, the red number that represents the compatible devices is reduced by approximately 300.
If your app was rejected due to Gear S2 device incompatibility and you still have questions, feel free to search the Galaxy Watch Designer Forum or visit the support request section of the Samsung Developer Program dashboard to submit a support ticket.